School Year 2018-2019
Enrollment Procedure (Old Students)
Proceed to Window 1
- PSA copy of Birth Certificate
- Updated Student’s Personal Information Sheet with 2×2 ID picture
- Others: _____________
Enrollment Form (Window 1)
Upon submitting your requirements, please secure your Enrollment Form from Window 1 – Registrar Office.
Settle Account at the Cashier (Window 2)
Submit/Present the Enrollment Form then settle your child’s Tuition, Miscellaneous and other fees at Window 2.
Important Reminders:(Window 2)
- Start of Classes for S.Y. 2018–2019: August 6, 2018 (Tentative)
- Regularly visit the school’s website (http://acadjuliavictoria.edu.ph) or Facebook Page (https://www.facebook.com/AcademiaDeJuliaVictoriaOfCavite/) for updates on schedule & other important announcements.
- Class schedules and sections will be posted 1-2 weeks before the start of classes.
- The reservation fee does not mean that the student is officially enrolled; moreover, we would like to reiterate that this is a reservation of your child’s slot NOT the class schedule. We will strictly adhere to the first come, first served policy of the school.
- Class schedules are determined by the teachers together with the school heads upon deliberation to ensure a heterogeneous/balanced class.