- Nursery 1 – 3 yrs old
- Nursery 2 – 4 yrs old
- Kindergarten – 5 yrs old
Our Holistic Program Includes:
Low Teacher and Children Ratio Per Class
- Nursery 1 & Nursery 2 – 2:16
- Kindergarten – 2:20
- Healthy habits
- Good behavior through God-centered values
- Quick and early mastery of the sounds and letters of the alphabet
- Multiple Intelligence
- Emotional Intelligence (EQ)
- Social Thinking Skills
- Competitive Global Behavior
- Develops the child’s ability to follow directions, strategize and socialize
- Wide range of materials that help develop fine and gross motor skill, cognitive and social skill
- Listen to, speak, read and comprehend the English language CONFIDENTLY
- Accommodates children with different learning abilities and helps in the development of focus, analytical and critical thinking, dexterity and imagination.
Richer Picture® System is one of the foremost providers of educational technology projects in the United States. They believe that the best educational technology projects should be driven by education. They offer technological solutions like the Richer Picture Digital Portfolio and Gradebook System. These will help students showcase their skills and talents through engaging multimedia presentations. Here, students can collect, select, and reflect on their best work. Using these technological solutions, students will be able to successfully showcase their growth over time.
Kids Brown (Thematic) Nursery – K1 – Metacognition
Kids Brown 2.0 is a curriculum based English Program originated from Brown University by Polly Ulichny, Ph.D and edited under the supervision of Dr. Toni Colwes of the University of Pennsylvania.
Zoophonics (Reading Program) – Unique Reading
The Zoo-phonics® Multisensory Language Arts Program is a kinesthetic, multi-modal approach to learning all aspects of language arts, including vocabulary development and articulation, based on phonics and phonemic awareness.