School Year 2018-2019
Enrollment Procedures(New Students/Transferees)
Please proceed to the School’s Lobby
Cashier – Ms. Brenda Larosa
Settle the Assessment fee of 500.00 at Window 1
Secure Exam Permit
- Present your receipt and secure your Entrance Examination Permit and Assessment Schedule
- For Preschool, the results will be given right after the assessment. Grade School & High School results will be released after three (3) working days.
- Get an Application Form and Recommendation Form (for transferees)
Proceed to Window 2 – Registrar
1. Submit the following documents:
- Application Form with 2×2 ID picture
- PSA copy of Birth Certificate
- Baptismal Certificate (Optional)
ADDITIONAL REQUIREMENTS FOR TRANSFEREES:
- LRN (Learner’s Reference Number)
- Accomplished Recommendation Form
- FORM 138 with 1st-3rd Quarter Grades or 1st-2nd Term Grades
- Certificate of Good Moral Character
- Others as needed
2. Upon completing the requirements, Enrollment Form will be issued.
Settle Account at the Cashier
Submit/Present the Enrollment Form then settle your child’s Tuition, Miscellaneous and other fees to Ms. Brenda Larosa at Window 1.
- Regularly visit the school’s website (https://acadjuliavictoria.edu.ph) or Facebook Page (https://www.facebook.com/AcademiaDeJuliaVictoriaOfCavite/) for updates on schedule & other important announcements.
- Class schedules and sections will be posted 1-2 weeks before the start of classes.
- The reservation fee does not mean that the student is officially enrolled; moreover, we would like to reiterate that this is a reservation of your child’s slot NOT the class schedule. We will strictly adhere to the first come, first served policy of the school.
- Class schedules are determined by the teachers together with the school heads upon deliberation to ensure a heterogeneous/balanced class.