The results of Metrobank-MTAP-DepEd Math Challenge (MMC) 2017 are in! Out of 39 private and public schools who joined, the top 16 teams will advance to the final round on March 16, 2017. Our AJV mathematicians from grades 1-6 all made it to the final round!
The 2017 Division Math Challenge Finals Elementary Level will be held on:
- Date: March 16, 2017 at 8:00 am to 12:00 noon
- Venue: Imus Pilot Elementary School
The following Victorians will also receive Certificate of Merit for getting high scores.
- Francine Freia P. Villas – 3rd honors, Grade 1
- John Dwayne C. Aldod – 2nd honors, Grade 2
- Thyrone James Q. Jabernilla – 2nd honors, Grade 3
- Ethan Geoffrey P. Yu – 2nd honors, Grade 3
- Christopher Jocelle G. Aguilar – 2nd honors, Grade 3
- Gianina Andria T. Calimbahin – 3rd honors, Grade 4