As part of AJV’s commitment to give holistic development to our dear Victorians, AJV is now giving basketball training to our students. This program is designed to achieve the following for our students:
- hone basketball skills
- teach them to become team players
- help them build physical strength and endurance
- improve their balance and coordination
- develop their concentration and self-discipline
- create an avenue where they can make good friends
The basketball training happens every Saturday under the leadership of Coach Christopher Madrid. Coach Chris is also the Assistant UAAP Basketball Coach of DLSU Manila.