This is to inform you of changes in our protocols to ensure the constant safety and security of your children.
- Only visitors with official business will be allowed into the campus. Guests entering the campus are expected to secure a visitor’s pass through the security personnel.
- Parents and guardians are not allowed to accompany their children into the school campus. Only Toddlers and Nursery students who are not ready to be left alone will be exempted temporarily. Please wait at the designated waiting areas assigned by the class adviser.
- Parents and guardians are requested to vacate the lobby especially during assembly and dismissal times to prioritize the orderly entrance and exit of your children. Please use the designated waiting areas around the school premises.
- The fetcher’s ID is already available through the AJV office. Please secure your fetcher’s ID before Wednesday, June 25, 2014. Guardians without fetchers’ ID’s will be screened before children are released.
- The rotunda in front of the school should only be used for pick-up and drop-off. Private vehicles should park at the designated parking areas. As courtesy to other parents, please limit parking time to one (1) hour.
We anticipate your cooperation and support in this endeavor. Thank you!